Google Panda Update released on 20th May and Google spam engineer Matt Cutts confirmed it. This Google Algorithm update will be a bad news for low content quality websites and it will be good news for website owners who really put hard effort in generating high quality content.
The next question that hit your mind is what is high quality content?
Following are some of guidelines that you should follow if you are interested to generate high quality content:
- The content should be a clear answer to searches query and written in proper grammar and with no grammatical mistakes.
- The content should be linked to other related content, if some of the part is copied from somewhere then you should mention it properly, and it should be shared too on social media sites so when Google crawl your content, it can rank it higher for related search terms.
- The content should not be lengthy or hard something that is hard to digest by targeted audience. Keep it simple and focused and do not try to ad keywords artificially.
- Try to visualize your content with graphics and video sometime text only cannot make readers happy.
- Follow and read content generation websites/blogs those are master in content writing and get real tips when generating content for your blog/website.
- The ending of your content of blog post decide whether your reader is going to follow your blog/website or not. You need to end your blog post with a clear call to action whether it’s like purchase, subscriptions etc
Google Payday Loan Algorithm 2.0
Why it’s named Payday loan?
Payday loan is one of thousand search queries those are being spammed by small website owners by buying domains those are similar to keywords. And Google back in June 2013 designed specific algorithm to fight against these kinds of search queries and later Google started penalizing other spammy queries too.
Google has updated Payday Loan Algorithm 2.0 and Panda 4.0 almost simultaneously and many webmasters will see increase or decrease in their search traffic.
What you should stop right away?
Following are some of tips you need to follow if you do not want to get penalized by this algorithm.
- Do not backlink same kind of or similar type of keywords again and again. Google will rank you itself for similar searches.
- Avoid buying and using long tail domain names with exact keyword or similar type of keywords to get higher ranking
- Do not stuff your content by long tail keywords with plus minus of first or last word of your keyword. Example: payday loan, payday loans, payday loans online, payday loan online, payday loan credit etc.
This post was written by admin